Vision & Core Values
- We choose to act solely in a positive manner. If we can not be positive or at least neutral, we are silent.
- We do what we believe is right, regardless.
- Agreement to disagree is good, healthy and necessary. We want discussed concerns and not yes men/women.
- We operate in trust and with integrity, treating all with dignity and respect.
- We are an action oriented organization. Words alone are insufficient. We believe in lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way.
- We choose practical programs that should yield tangible, positive and pragmatic results.
- Never, ever, ever give up. Persistence trumps intelligence…every time.